Saturday, January 9, 2016

REVIEW: The Siren by Kiera Cass

So this is my first review on this blog! *throws confetti*

Book: The Siren (click here for the synopsis) 

Author: Kiera Cass

Release date: January 26th 2016

Rating: 5/5 stars

Review: I loved this book! Just like in The Selection, there is romance that makes you ship the characters so much, the urge to reach into the book and push the two people is almost uncontrollable. However, unlike the Selection, this book is a fantasy novel! The main character's name is Kahlen, and she's a Siren, which means that she has to serve the Ocean for 100 years, and then she's free to return to a normal human life. It's really not that bad. That is, until the love interest is introduced. The problem- he's a human, and her voice is poisonous to anyone who isn't a Siren. So it's a romance without words. Which basically makes it 100x better. Oh, and did I mention that they bake cake? Like, TOGETHER.

So overall I LOVED this book and would definitely recommend it and I'd buy it ASAP.

-Serena 

P.S. If you have any recommendations on how to make my blog better, be free to tell me in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment