Friday, January 8, 2016

Hi Everyone!

Hey everyone!
As this is my first blog post, it will just be an introduction to how I'm planning to run this blog and a way that everyone can get to know me better!

So here's my plan:
 I want to post short reviews of YA books. Something I've noticed recently is how many blogs there are out in the reading community that post amazing reviews but are just a little too long. Sure, they might be great if you have enough time to read a several page review, but sometimes time is hard to come by, and let's be honest- I'd rather be reading an actual book. That is why I want to post a 1-2 paragraph review of books, so everyone can take 30 seconds to see a little more about what was good and bad, instead of taking 5 minutes to do the same thing.

On a different note, here are 7 facts about me:
1) I have two younger sisters, who's names are Sylvie and Charlotte
2) My favorite subject is actually science, especially the fields of Geology and Astronomy
3) I drink very large amounts of tea daily (about 5-10 mugs)
4) I love to do origami, and it's one of my favorite hobbies
5) I play soccer, and (on and off) take rock climbing lessons
6) My favorite color is blue, but I love green also
7) I love to visit national parks

That's it for now! I'll try to start posting reviews soon, and until then have a good day :)

-Serena

2 comments:

  1. YAY IM EXCITED
    - @shambob_swagpants/@sexyslytherins (instagram) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS :) I'll try to post a review tomorrow, so stay tuned!

      Delete