As this is my first blog post, it will just be an introduction to how I'm planning to run this blog and a way that everyone can get to know me better!
So here's my plan:
I want to post short reviews of YA books. Something I've noticed recently is how many blogs there are out in the reading community that post amazing reviews but are just a little too long. Sure, they might be great if you have enough time to read a several page review, but sometimes time is hard to come by, and let's be honest- I'd rather be reading an actual book. That is why I want to post a 1-2 paragraph review of books, so everyone can take 30 seconds to see a little more about what was good and bad, instead of taking 5 minutes to do the same thing.
On a different note, here are 7 facts about me:
1) I have two younger sisters, who's names are Sylvie and Charlotte
2) My favorite subject is actually science, especially the fields of Geology and Astronomy
3) I drink very large amounts of tea daily (about 5-10 mugs)
4) I love to do origami, and it's one of my favorite hobbies
5) I play soccer, and (on and off) take rock climbing lessons
6) My favorite color is blue, but I love green also
7) I love to visit national parks
That's it for now! I'll try to start posting reviews soon, and until then have a good day :)